Super excited to introduce HostJupyter search - a personal search engine for your site. Out of the box, we'll now index the contents of your published Jupyter notebooks.
This means that when a viewer visits your site, they'll now be able to use the search widget to find exactly what they're looking for in milliseconds.
Check out the homepage for a demo!
Other fixes and improvements
- We now show a link icon when a user hovers over a heading. This makes your notebooks more easily shareable.
- Browsers will now use your site's primary color when deciding on the color of the menubar. E.g. visiting nbs.isaacaderogba.com on mobile will change the menubar color to beige.
- Setting a notebook as related will now create a two-way relationship.
- Fixed searching for related notebooks in the app interface.
- Improved 404 messaging when a viewer enters an incorrect URL for your site.
- Images in an output cell will now take the full width of that cell.
- Improved typography throughout the app and published sites. Everything now feels a little bolder.
- Significant app performance improvements through better memoization.